At times it is desirable to have the same detail description in several Treatment Plan classes. For example, let’s say that you have created a detail for the specific symptom “sleep difficulties” in the Problem class “Depression”. This symptom is common to many problems, so SOS provides a quick way to copy the new detail to other relevant classes.
- Open the Treatment Plan Search window by highlighting the appropriate section heading (ie: Problems, Goals, Assets, Obstacles, or Interventions) in an existing treatment plan, then click the Add (green plus) icon in the toolbar.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to display the entire list of classes and details in the section.
- Navigate to the class that already includes the detail you want to copy. In our example, it would be the (Problem) “Depression” class, under which you would see “sleep difficulties.”
- Highlight “sleep difficulties” and click the Copy (two sheet of paper) icon on the toolbar. Alternatively, you can simply press the standard Windows key combination for “copy”, <CTRL> and <C> on your keyboard.
- Now highlight a different class that should also include the “sleep difficulties” detail. Click the Paste (clipboard) icon on the toolbar, or use the Windows paste key combination, <CTRL> plus <V>.