A couple of months ago, we surveyed our customers about the type of content we share with you and how you receive it. One clear interest was in receiving How-To information for our products. We decided that the best way to accomplish this would be regular posts here in our blog on how to accomplish various things in our software.
So here we go with a simple start….
How-To Use Toolbar Help in SOS products
New to SOS products? Or maybe you have been using our software for so long you have forgotten some basics!
As you move from window to window and field to field in SOS Office Manager, Case Manager or Appointment Scheduler, you will find explanations and tips appropriate to the currently selected page, button or field up in the left side of the toolbar. This can be especially useful in parts of the program you do not use often, for example, setting up a sliding scale.
Here’s the process:
- Go to Lookups and click on Sliding Scale Schedules.
- Click on the left side of the toolbar to expand the window.
- Follow the instructions in the help box to assure that you correctly enter information.
- As you move from field to field, you will see that the content of the toolbar box changes.
You can use Toolbar Help in most areas of SOS programs. Still not sure how to do something? If for any reason you are uncertain about how to accomplish a task you want to do, a Support Tech can assist you.
- Call Support: 352-242-9100, Option 2.
- Support Hours: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET
- No Support Agreement? Call Trish at 352-242-9100, Option 1 or email Trish@sosoft.com to find out how to remedy that situation!